Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hungry.

I'm starving. My stomach is currently rumbling, and I have that weird feeling like I could just hurl all over everything. Although I'm hungry? Never quite understood that. I bet Wikipedia knows. It probably says "A person feels like he or she must throw up when they are very hungry because when lions eat olives the world quakes. This shaking of planet Earth is constant because when DON'T lions eat olives. Said shaking moves particles into your stomach through your pores and effects* your stomach but only when you are irrevocably, utterly starving." I love Wikipedia especially when there's a mistake and I can fix it. I feel so brainy. "Oh here I am. Telling this fucking website what's up suckers."

I'm rambling. And rumbling. Lunch to nurse tequila-induced hangover. Starting... NOW.

Look out world.

*I purposefully put effects instead of affects because, let's face it, Wikipedia would have it wrong. Damn. I hope I'm write.

No comments:

Post a Comment